Standing Seam Metal Roofing Company
Standing seam roofs were once synonymous with commercial and agricultural structures. But in recent years, this type of roofing style has become an increasingly popular option for homes in Gainesville & High Springs.
Do you need professional advice on your standing seam metal roofing project? Or maybe you want top-rated standing seam roof installation, repair, replacement, or maintenance services for private and commercial buildings. Whatever the case, the trustworthy Gainesville & High Springs metal roofing experts at WORTHMANN ROOFING have got you covered.
But what is so special about a standing seam roofing system? The roofing style has metal panels that run vertically up the roof and are intertwined at the edge or border to create uniquely raised seams that stand straight up. The seals use a concealed fastener design or clipped system, allowing seamless attachment of the panels to the roof deck, rafters, or purlins. This roofing system boasts supreme durability and resistance to hurricane-level winds.
Why Should You Choose Worthmann Roofing For Your Metal Roofing Needs?
We are your top choice for private and industrial metal roof repair, roof replacement, roof maintenance, and aluminum roofing needs. Some of the reasons property owners in Gainesville use WORTHMANN ROOFING include:
- We are roofing contractors with GAF status
- We hold Shingle Master certification
- We are Home Advisor approved
- Clients never pay money upfront
- Over 25 years of experience in dealing with all kinds of roofing issues
- Provide high-quality metal roofing solutions that guarantee 100% satisfaction
- Provide and recommend eco-friendly and 95% recyclable materials
WHAT ARE THE SIGNS YOU NEED ROOF REPLACEMENT?
Here are a few questions for you.
- Are shingles missing or damaged?
- Does your roof appear to be sagging?
- Is your nagging problem a leaky roof?
- Can you see unwanted plants (moss or algae) covering your roof?
If yes, you most likely need roof replacement services in Gainesville, FL. You’ll want to upgrade your regular roofing material to steel or aluminum roofing for better durability.
Why Homeowners are Choosing Metal Roofs Over Asphalt Shingles
One of the reasons why homeowners in the coastal areas are gravitating towards metal roofs has to do with the weather-tight properties. When professionally installed by trusted experts like WORTHMANN ROOFING, metal roofs can withstand category 3 hurricane, with up to 120 mph wind speeds.
Installing a metal roofing system in Gainesville Florida also provides excellent protection against the impact of falling debris or hail than traditional roofing styles. As a long-term property owner, you could save hundreds to thousands of dollars in roof repairs annually.
While standing seam metal roofs cost more than asphalt shingles, they offer a better return on investment because of their long lifespan. Yes, metal roofs can last anywhere between 40 to 50 years. That’s more or less double the lifespan of asphalt shingles.
Besides the practical benefits, metal roofing gives you alternatives for colors, patterns, sizes, shapes, and materials. The lightweight panels like aluminum make a good option for custom-fitting roof requirements. With WORTHMANN ROOFING by your side, you’re sure to find something that matches your taste and budget.
What Are The Types of Standing Seam Metal Roofs?
You are spoiled for choice when it comes to standing seam panels. The defining factors include color, measurements, and attachment method (locking mechanism).
With that in mind, let’s explore some of your main options:
1) MEDALLION-LOK STANDING SEAM PANELS – These 1.7” narrow, Class A fire-rated metal panels are popular with commercial buildings. However, the clean visual lines that the Medallion-Lok seam roofs deliver can also boost curb appeal in larger, custom houses. The roofing system features concealed clips and a snap-together seam.
2) CLICKLOCK ALUMINUM STANDING SEAM PANELS – The standing seam roofs under this category are manufactured using heavy-duty quality aluminum with excellent anti-corrosion properties. Their unique architectural profile makes them ideal for residential and custom homes. There are stainless fastening clips and crews concealed beneath the narrow 12” panels. Panels slot together snugly, providing a clean look for any type of home.
3) INSTALOC STANDING SEAM PANELS – Instaloc metal roofs are Class A fire-rated, and they feature a low-profile seam of 1”. You can use the panels in residential homes or light commercial roofing projects. These standing seam metal panels are attached to a solid roof deck with concealed clips.
4) RETROFIT STANDING SEAM PANELS – Retrofit metal roofs feature advanced paneling technology; 138T and 238T. The panels offer exceptional asymmetrical standing seam performance, giving them an edge over other types. Since they use seam caps, the retrofit standing seam panels are easily recycled.
How Long Can Standing Seam Metal Roofs Last?
Unlike asphalt shingles that have a lifespan of approximately 20 years, you can expect your standing seam metal roof to last for up to 50 years. They are designed to withstand harsh weather conditions, including hurricane winds, snow, hail, and more. What’s great, the roofing system requires little maintenance to squeeze more life out of it.
For more information regarding standing seam metal roofing in Gainesville or High Springs FL please contact Worthmann Roofing.