Are you looking to replace your traditional roof with shingle roofing? If so, you’ve come to the right place. Shingle roofing is one of the most popular types of roofing for homeowners.
That’s primarily because shingles are durable and cost-effective. For at least two decades, your shingle roof can protect your home and family from the harsh outdoor elements.
If you are strongly considering adding a shingle roof to your home, you must familiarize yourself with its characteristics and benefits. Keep reading to learn all about shingle roofing.
What is Gainesville Shingle Roofing?
Roof shingles are comprised of various materials that include: wood, slate, flagstone, fibre cement, metal, plastic, or composite material. The rigid structure of these shingles allows them to protect your home from virtually any outdoor element.
Furthermore, shingles exist in three types of forms: three-tab, regular, and architectural. Shingles also come in a wide variety of colors, giving you plenty of options to complement your home.
Shingle Roofing Benefits
Roof shingles are one of the most popular roofing types among homeowners in the United States. That’s because there are several benefits to installing a shingle roof for your home, which include:
Simple Installation – It’s easy for a licensed roofing contractor to install shingles to your home.
- Cost-Effective – Shingles are highly affordable for any type of budget, making them a popular option among homeowners.
- Versatile Design – You can choose shingles that match the design of your home or neighborhood since they come in a variety of styles and colors.
- Aesthetic Quality – When installed properly, roofing shingles are pleasing to the eye and can improve your home’s curb value.
- Long-Lasting – With regular maintenance, a shingle roof can last up to 30 years.
- Fireproof – Shingles are fireproof, which is ideal from an insurance standpoint.
- Leak-Resistant – Shingles are resistant against small leaks, which is great for preventing water damage and mold growth.
As you can see, there are several benefits to choosing shingle roofing. Continue reading to learn more about how we can service your shingles.
Gainesville Shingle Roof Repair
Over time, shingles can be torn off your roof due to the wind, storms, and natural damage. It’s important to receive immediate assistance if your shingle roof is damaged.
Fortunately, we provide stellar shingle roofing repair services to restore your roof to its former condition. Our highly-experienced experts will work with you from start to finish to ensure that your roof is performing the way it should.
Shingle Roof Maintenance in Gainesville FL
With regular maintenance, you can prevent roofing issues before they happen and prolong the life of your roof. Give us a call today to learn more about how we can service your shingle roof.
Do you just need a replacement instead? No problem! If your roof is damaged beyond repair, reach out to us to install another one. We take pride in our work and will ensure that your roof is installed quickly without cutting any corners.
Give us a Call Today!
If you want to receive a free estimate for your Gainesville shingle roofing repair, installation, or replacement, please give us a call today to speak to a member of our team.